April 16, 2013

A talk with the Governor

Ahoy Pirates!

I'm sorry I haven't made a post in awhile, I've been busy getting a new template for this blog and working on a project which you'll see sometime later. I'm back though and I'm ready to blog from where I left off about a week ago. I had to talk to the governor about everything that happened in Monquista.


He sounds like he's nervous about something, I'm beginning to think he's on the bad side.. Well he is a Governor, he couldn't be bad right? Guess we'll see if he is with later posts, good day to you too sir!

 

This was a weird conversation, with both of them! I'm worried about the letter though, Urgent? Just a warning to all of you, NEVER trust a monkey with your mail, it'll read it before you do..


Since this post wasn't about questing, I'm going to make a new post tomorrow! I'm going to end the post now, and I'll see you tomorrow, wish me luck.. I hope the letter isn't too bad.. I'm kind of worried! As always, I'll see ye around the Spiral and here's a little picture of Majordomo getting ready to read us the letter.

No comments: