September 3, 2014

September 2014 Pirate101 Newsletter!

Ahoy Pirates!

I can't believe it's already September! This means we're in the Bers which means it's almost Fall which also means Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I love the end of the year. :D We're also close to 2015 (still waiting for those Pizza Hydrators-- Back To The Future).. Wait a minute.. where is this blog post heading?! We're not in 2015 yet, we're in September which means KI released a new Pirate101 Newsletter! :D This month they released a new Rogue's Gallery featuring Chantal Livingstone!



There's so much more on this month's Newsletter so I'm going to link you to this month's Newsletter so you can read all of it for yourself. :) I bet this month is going to be a lot of fun! Thank you Kingsisle for all of the hard work you do through everyday. :D If you would like to read the rest of this month's Newsletter click HERE! Thank you for reading and I hope you have an awesome September. :D

No comments: