November 21, 2014

I Can't Wait Until Christmas!

Hello Wizards,

I had a chance to log onto the game today, so that means I get to make a blog post about something... That something is really about Christmas! I can't wait until Christmas, I've been preparing in real life by decorating *when I have time* and I'm happy to say this year I'm actually in the Holiday spirit! Last year I wasn't looking forward to the holidays as much as I am now. I know Thanksgiving is next Thursday and I can't to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! Another thing I'm looking forward to just a few days after Thanksgiving is the Rockefeller Christmas Tree lighting... wait a minute...... Food? Turkey? Mashed Potatoes? Pumpkin Pie? Don't worry, I'm also looking forward to that... Now I'm going to pretend a few seconds that I'm not hungry..



















I can't wait until Thanksgiving, the official start of the Holidays. :D I am also looking forward to Christmas, the best thing about Christmas on the games is that you can decorate with a ton of items from the Crowns Shop (I usually buy the items the year before so I have something to decorate with for next Christmas). I love decorating on the game when it comes to Christmas. I didn't do much decorating in the photos above because I spent about five minutes on it. This will be waiting for me once I'm back online everyday. Only a few more weeks until I'm on a ONE MONTH BREAK!!! WOOOT! I guess that's another reason to look forward to the Holiday season.. Well, I'm going to end this random post. I hope to see all of you around the spiral. :D





No comments: