April 8, 2018

Future Events - What Would You Like To See?

Hi there!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. The past week has been somewhat busy since I'm nearing the end of the semester. I have however been able to make more posts as of late since homework is settling down. Today, I wanted to ask everyone an important question about events. What would you like to see at events in the future?

We try to improve events as we have them. We look at the small mistakes we make at previous events and then find ways to not only fix those mistakes but make something even better. During the first few events early last year, we didn't have activities. Everyone waited for many hours up until our main event. Last Halloween we decided to add activities & streaming. Activities helped to make it a lot more fun to wait for the main activity and streaming helped provide an understanding of the event. Both reduced the amount of confusion for events - however, we're still promoting that we now stream these events. 



Our main goal will always be to bring the community closer together. The future is looking bright and I hope all of you are able to join us on this awesome journey. We're always open to ideas for improvement. Remember to let us know if you think we should add or remove something. Your support (that includes advice) means a lot to us. Well, I should get going because I have homework to do. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral. 


No comments: