July 2, 2013

Questing our ice wizards!

Hello Wizards!

You know how Autumn and I were questing through Azteca right? Well.. we decided to start questing our ice wizards through Avalon and Azteca. We haven't been far since most of the time I've been busy and if I'm not busy she's busy. We are going to start questing again after the Fourth of July holiday. Its actually fun questing with someone else because you can go through faster than you could when soloing. If you would have asked me two years ago I would have said soloing would be faster since you can quest whenever you want. I've noticed a huge need of a team or another wizard since then. Well I'm glad we're catching up on our wizard leveling since we're always on Pirate101 (which is still my favorite game). :D

Defeating Jabberwock: this is the only picture I have!
My ice character, look at my pet. So cute!

Are you wondering why I only have two pictures? Well, I wasn't planning on blogging about a lot of adventures with Edward Wintergem and Autumn Winterbreeze but I decided to since I think it would be a lot of fun. Oh, I also have one post left with Autumn Dreamwalker/Lifesong and Edward Firegem; which I will make sometime this week! Make sure to read that post also. Until later, I'll see you around the Spiral!

No comments: