July 26, 2013

Best Dressed Contest Winners!

Ahoy Pirates,

So many of you have great fashion, but I had to choose a few of you to win these great prizes from Kingsisle. Thank you all for entering this contest, I hope you enjoyed this contest as much as I did. If you didn't win this contest you shouldn't worry! There will be plenty of contests in the future. :D I hope ya'll enter those as well. Now for the winners.... drum roll...!

Grand Prize Winner
Roslyn Nightingale, Level 12 Swashbuckler
Permanent Pennyfarthing Mount
Black Rain Shades
10k Crowns

1st Prize Winner
Noble Edward Burke
Black Rain Shades + 2,500 Crowns
Two 7 day Rental Pennyfarthing Mounts + 2,000 Crowns

2nd Prize Winner
Hasty Taylor, Level 12 Witchdoctor
Two 7 Day Rental Pennyfarthing Mounts + 2,000 Crowns

3rd Prize Winner
Autumn
7 Day Rental Pennyfarthing Mount + 1,000 Crowns

4th Prize Winner
Cedric Young, Level 65 Musketeer
7 Day Rental Pennyfarthing Mount + 1,000 Crowns

Thank you everyone for entering! This was a very fun contest and the very first contest where I was the only judge. I believe all of your gear was very nice and if you didn't win that doesn't mean I don't like your gear, it only means I'm limited on the amount of winners. Thank you all for entering and don't worry I'll have plenty of other contests throughout the year. :D I'll email the winners through email, expect an email with your codes from: edwardfrostgem@gmail.com

No comments: