May 2, 2014

Pirate101 Test Realm Sparring Party!

Ahoy Pirates!

I've been gone an entire week! Don't worry, I am still blogging. I usually take week long breaks every few months so I can enjoy blogging a lot more after my breaks. Today One-Eyed Jack announced that there will be a party on the Pirate101 Test Realm TODAY and we can test out the Pet Matching System! I love parties like this because it brings back old memories I've had with Kingsisle and this will be another great memory that I would love to have. Are you planning on going to the Sparring Party? :D If you are wanting to go, click on the image attached to this post for more details about what time this party will be happening and other important details such as activities Kingsisle has planned tonight on the Test Realm. I hope to see you all at the party! Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the spiral later on today!



No comments: