May 25, 2014

Wizard101 Character Update: Edward Lifegem

Hello Wizards!

I apologize for not making new posts. I've been busy doing things in real life and I haven't had a chance to log onto the game to level! Will I still make it to level 100 on all of my wizards on my main account? I hope so! June should be a month where I can level a lot more than I could this month. I plan on getting pretty far the first few days of June to catch up for missed time this month. :)

















Lately I've been leveling my life when I could because this is the second character I plan on getting to level 100. I already made it to level 100 on my fire wizard and that means my life wizard is next! I can't believe how much time it takes to level now but I have a good feeling I'll make it to level 100 in time with all of my wizards. :) ... The best thing about leveling on a life wizard is that you can hit with strong hits AND heal yourself if you're low on health. Life is probably the easiest school I've quested on since I don't die at all. Now that I said that I'm sure I'll die on my next quest, I'll let you know on my next update! :P Today I leveled on a few side quests that I missed and ending up leveling to level 90! :D It's nice to level every 10 levels because you get a new badge to show off. :) I plan on making another post when I make it to Khrysalis (I'm currently questing in Pitch Black Lake), so that means I'll make another blog post soon. Well, that's all I have for today! Thank you for reading and I hope to see you around the spiral. :D


2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

GREAT shots. The writing is as great as usual, I just love it when my inner shutterbug goes "Ohh Ahh" :D

Edward Lifegem said...

Thank you! :)