December 6, 2014

Design A Christmas Ship Contest!

Ahoy Pirates!

Can you believe it's already the Holiday season?! I'm excited for Christmas this year. :D I'm decorating and tonight I'm going to visit a live Nativity Scene in my town! Okay.. enough about me, I'm going to announce a new contest for all of you talented Pirate101 artists. Do you remember that contest I had a few years back when I had you design a pirate ship (view that contest HERE)? Well, I have decided to have another contest like this one, but I'm going to add a Christmas theme to this one!

Design a Christmas Ship Contest!

  • Design A Ship: I want you to design a Christmas themed ship! Please make sure there's color on the ship you design, there's no need to add accuracy and everything to your ship this time. I'm going to focus on the look of the ship. Make sure this ship is YOURS and you have your pirate name on the paper you're going to draw your ship on. If you copy a ship from Google images, I will disqualify you from this and maybe the next contest I have on this blog. 
  • Send Your Ship To Me: After you design your ship, you can send it to me by emailing it to me: edwardfrostgem@gmail.com with a subject, Christmas Ship Contest! I will announce the winners of this contest on December 19th, 2014! Keep reading for more information about what you can win.. :D

1st Prize
Hoodoo Bundle + 5,000 Crowns

2nd Prize
P101 Empire Bundle + 2,500 Crowns

3rd Prize
Random Beastmaster Companion

4th Prize
Prince Yulefest Companion

5th Prize
Prince Yulefest Companion

Remember, you have until December 19th at 12:00 P.M. CST to send in your entry! After 12:00 P.M. on that day, I'll announce the winners on a new blog post. Unfortunately, graphics aren't allowed for this contest. Remember to keep these rules in mind: Sign your pirate's name at the bottom of your ship, don't use Google images, make sure your ship is Christmas themed and has color to it. :D I hope all of you have a great Holiday Season. Good luck on your entry! :) If you have any questions, just ask them below in the comment section!

Random Pic that has nothing to do with a Pirate ship but has to do with Christmas ;D





1 comment:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

I am no artist with pen and paper but I will see what I can do with a screenshot :D
Fantastically fun idea.