December 16, 2014

The Future of this Blog

Hi there,

Yesterday I announced that starting in January I would no longer make blog posts (at least for awhile). This doesn't mean I'm quitting the games, I will still be on the games and in the community. :) I just don't think I should make blog posts until I'm ready to make them again. I'm really thinking I should get through at least a few semesters of school before I start blogging again. I really don't think this is an end of Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem. I'm going to level my characters on both games and unfortunately, this means I won't make blog posts about Edward Cringle until he's max level (or whatever max is at the time). I want to come back and blog again, but I feel like now isn't the time to blog about every adventure I have in the game and have time to catch up on things that I've missed in the past and have a bigger and better blog in the future for you all to read. I promise, this month isn't a goodbye, I believe I will be back. I don't think I'll be back soon. I'm still going to attend parties, take screenshots of the game and of course announce the contest winners of the Pirate101 Contest. :) My Pirate101 Design a Christmas Ship contest is still happening, so enter that before December 19th. :) I am no longer a Pirate101 Fansite owner, but I still have bundle codes, crowns and companions to giveaway. :) Okay... no more sad posts this month, I think it's time to get back to posting about my swashbuckler, Christmas songs and any fun updates that will be released this month! :) OH, one more thing.. I really want to thank Kingsisle for all of the fun I've had in the past five years, I love blogging about the games and even though soon I won't be, I still love the games and will be playing them. :) Thank you Tom for accepting my fansite application in November 2012, this shows that if you keep trying for something, anything can happen! :D Which is why I'm going to level my characters and plan something very special for this blog for the future. Thank you for reading. :)

No comments: