June 13, 2015

The Wedding Invitation

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope all of you are having a great week so far! I'm happy it's the weekend again so I can quest a lot more on my swashbuckler than I have recently and make blog posts about the game. I hope all of you have a great weekend.. Speaking of the weekend, I think I need to make this post about a Wedding Invitation quest, so I can make my other Pirate101 blog posts this weekend. :D

















On my last blog post, Wild Rice, I had to help the Yakooza again with another deed before I could talk to Egg Foo Yung. I had to help Yuji, a member of the Yakooza, gather wild rice from Tso Warships and return the rice to the villagers. If you would like to read and learn more about my swashbuckler's last quest, just click HERE! I still need to talk to Egg so I can see if he still has the piece of the map to El Dorado. The Yakooza has him in prison and the leader doesn't want me talking to him until I help them with many quests and I have been questing through many of them over the past few posts. After I returned the rice to Yuji, he told me that one of General Tso's henchmen was going to have a wedding. General Tso is sponsering the wedding and Yuji wants me to make sure it doesn't go as planned..

























Yuji told me that he wanted me talk to steal one of the wedding invitations from a Samoorai and then have it forged by Chosuke the Forger so I can make sure the wedding doesn't go as planned. After I stole the wedding invitation I had to talk to Chosuke the Forger to forge the invitation to make it look like I'm supposed to attend the wedding. Chosuke told me he needed Fine Paper and Ebon ink from a Stationer's Shop and borrow the Imperial Vizier's Stamp from the Governor's Shop, both of which are in Hamamitsu Garden. This was an easier quest since I only had to talk to Gisen the Calligrapher to collect the Fine Paper and Ebon Ink and the Imperial Vizier to collect the Imperial Vizier Stamp. The Invitation didn't require fighting so that was a lot of fun just reading the storyline after all of the fighting I've done in recent blog posts. I have a feeling the next blog post will require a lot of fights! :P Thank you all for reading and until next time, I'll see you around the skyways! :D

Two more posts until Edward Cringle's 100th Blog Post!!! :D Thank you for all of your support!

No comments: