June 29, 2015

The Wedding! (100th Adventure)

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope you had a great weekend! It's Saturday and that means.... another post. This blog post marks Edward Cringle's 100th adventure on the game! :D I can't believe I've already made 100 blog posts about my swashbuckler. It does take a lot of work to make a post and remember a lot of information, but I love doing that for all of you! Thank you all so much for sticking around and reading all of my blog posts. Now, before I ramble on... here's a little recap of what happened on my last post and after! It looks like I'm going to a wedding today!



On my last post, The Wedding Invitation, I had to find materials to build a fake wedding invitation so I could ruin a wedding for one of General Tso's henchmen. The Yakooza wants me to make sure this wedding doesn't go as planned since General Tso since he is sponsoring the wedding. After I collected the materials for the fake wedding invitation, Chosuke The Forger created the wedding invitation. After Chosuke created the wedding invitation I had to sail to Sujimara Village and take the invitation to Yuji. Yuji told me that I needed to bring dishonor upon General Tso by destroying one of his lieutenant wedding, taking General Tso's gift, defacing Takeda's mansion and disrupting the entertainment of the wedding. Yuji sent me to Taro Moomori, and Taro gave me the key to Moomori Mansion and his Uncle's Audience Chamber.





I entered the Moomori Compound dungeon without any issue since I already had an invitation. My first quest of the dungeon required me to find the Audience Chamber so I could steal General Tso's gift. The Audience Chamber had enemies guarding the gift (or so we thought), and I had to fight them first. This fight was not an easy fight and requires you to pay a lot of attention and not pay attention to the food you're eating because it might fall on you when you notice one of your companions are about to be defeated by one of them... wait what?! Don't listen to me... Anyways... This fight was still a little difficult since I didn't have my companions at the right level at the time. After I defeated the enemies in this fight, one of the Moomori Guards told me that General Tso's Gift was guarded by Samoorai upstairs.






The Samoorai fight was not an easy fight. I thought the first fight with the Mamoori Guards were difficult, but not nearly as difficult as the fight with the Samoorai. I thought I could defeat the Samoorai without a minion from the crowns shop but found out I couldn't when a few of my minions were defeated and I was very low on health. I decided to buy a level 40 henchmen from the Crowns Shop to help me out on this fight. I don't want to be defeated during a fight, especially during a dungeon, because I want to make as many blog posts as possible since many of you love these posts more than any other post on my blog. :D After we defeated the Samoorai, I found General Tso's gift and stole it. The next few things I had to do was to deface Takeda's Mansion and ruin the entertainment of the wedding.






Defacing Takeda's mansion was pretty easy and didn't require a fight. The next thing I had to do was ruin the entertainment by pushing down some of the things on stage. I had to fight more Samoorai that caught me doing that, which meant I had to buy another minion from the crowns shop since I didn't want the same thing happening the next time. The entertainment didn't really stop (as you can see in the image above), but I guess they were happy I was saving them and that's why they continued to dance?! :D  After I defeated the Samoorai in the Entertainment building, I found I had to defeat more Samoorai after I ran outside. I didn't buy a minion for this fight and it wasn't easy but I still made it through. The lesson for the day is to make sure you level and promote your companions and not continue leveling through a world when you know the enemies are getting stronger. :) I still think this dungeon was a little hard to level through solo, but if you have friends, I'm sure it'll be a lot easier. Thank you to the Privateer Class for keeping me alive during this dungeon! That's all I have for you today since I don't want this post to be any longer than it already is. I really want to thank you again for reading my 100th Edward Cringle adventure!!! :D Until next time, I'll see you around the skyways!

Who is this? Find out on my next blog post! :D




No comments: