July 1, 2015

Wizard101's 4th of July (2015)

Hello Wizards!

Kingsisle released amazing items just in time for the 4th of July! :) The only reason I like Summer is because of the 4th of July and I always love seeing the Patriotic Leprechaun, but this time there's another new item in the crowns shop for 4,500 crowns... The Soaring Eagle Mount! :D This mount is probably my favorite mount on the game! I didn't have enough crowns to get it at the moment, but I'm going to try to save up crowns and get it before July 12th so I have it next year. :) Kingsisle said it's here for a limited time, but I don't know if that means until the next time or it retires after this year. If you would like more information about this amazing new mount and the patriotic leprechuan, just click HERE or on the image attached to this blog post.

No comments: