July 13, 2015

Wizard101 Shark Week Contest Winners!

Hello Wizards!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for entering my Wizard101 Shark Week contest! I don't usually have contests for wizards and this Shark Week contest was a very special one. I hope I can have more contests for wizards in the future, but that depends on Kingsisle. My Shark Week Contest was a fun one to have! I had wizards draw or create a a sort of shark just to celebrate Shark Week. I didn't have as many Graphic sharks, but had plenty of drawings of sharks which made it VERY difficult to decide which ones would win. If you submitted a shark to my contest, I really do love it! I still have to pick only a few winners, but I really want you all to know that you're all talented and hope you keep entering my art contests.. you never know, I might have another one soon! Okay, I'm going to stop rambling now and announce the winners of this contest.. That's why you clicked on the link, right?? :D

Grand Prize (Drawing)
5,000 Crowns, Swift Shark Mount

--Read my Plagiarism Post by clicking HERE for a Contest Update--


Grand Prize (Graphic)
5,000 Crowns + Swift Shark Mount

Neela Heart :D



























3rd Winner!
Swift Shark Mount

Scarlet Firerider





















4th Winner!
Swift Shark Mount

Diana Bearshard




























Thank you all for entering my contest. There are so many talented Wizards in the spiral! I'll have a new post sometime later this week or next week with all of the other entries because I want to show everyone how talented you are too. I've had many contests on this website, and this one was the most difficult to choose from. Why do you all have to be so talented and creative?! :P Thank you for your time on drawing for my contest. I usually have Pirate101 contests and Wizard101 contests are always a treat! I hope Kingsisle decides to give me more codes to giveaway sometime again. :) I hope you all have a great week. I will email all of the winners shortly after this post has been published. Thank you for reading and I hope I see you around the spiral!

3 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Hey Edward, think you can do a slide show of the entries? I would love to see all that wonderful stuff :D

Anne Radcliffe said...

Those were great pictures you chose as the winners, Edward. Congratulations to the winners, and thanks for an excellent contest! (and yes, a slide-show would be lovely, if it isn't too difficult to do)

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Congrats to the winners! I love the entries you posted! Art contests are always fun. So many talented people!