July 7, 2015

Catching Up!

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope all of the pirates that celebrated the 4th of July on Saturday had a great one! I know I did. If you didn't celebrate, I still hope you had a great day. :D I've been extremely busy in real life the past few days, but I'm now getting back to making new blog posts. :) I wanted to make this short blog post about what I've been doing on Pirate101 the past few days when I had time to play..



Lately I've been promoting all of my companions as many of you know on my last update post. I had to farm for gold so I could level my companions and I have been leveling many of them to their next promotion levels. I think it's important to have your companions, or at least your main commpanions, on or close to the level you currently are. I have been promoting them so they'll be more useful during boss fights and I won't have to take more time out later to do that. Earlier today, I decided to finish El Toro's promotion quest which took awhile, but wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I didn't think it was as difficult since I was prepared with doubloons! I know doubloons are an old update, but I'm still glad Kingsisle added them to the game. :D



The El Toro promotion quest was a lot of fun and wasn't too difficult and really didn't require as much fighting as I thought it would. After I promoted El Toro I decided to start questing on side quests I missed in the past. I've been blogging about many main quests and I didn't take the time to do any of the side quests. I decided to go back to Cool Ranch and sink a few Red Sash pirate ships so I could turn in a quest that was taking up space in my quest book. I also went to Mooshu and fight more Inoshishi Bandits..... This quest wasn't as bad as my last quest where I had to defeat them to collect a key to fight their leader. I actually collected what I needed in two fights! I'm going to continue questing on as many side quests as I can the next few days so I have another strength to fight through the Bandit Cave without henchmen. :D Wish me luck! Until next time, I'll see you around the skyways!


2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

I always LOVE your screenshots and these are just as perfect. I was really impressed with your last one. Impeccable timing on that Red Sash Ship demise. Just stunning. Also glad to hear Sir Chicklets has his fishing skills all in order :D

Edward Lifegem said...

@Chrissy Thank you so much for all of your support! It's amazing to have you comment and let me know how I'm doing. Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing or if anybody likes it, but you let me know that I'm doing fine. :) Thank you again!