July 1, 2015

Inoshishi Bandits!

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope you're having a great week so far! I can't believe it's already July. :D July is usually fun month for this blog which means I'll make more blog posts, have an event or two, and hopefully a contest! I'm going to start by making more blog posts.. Today I have a nice blog post about one of my swashbuckler's quests (with a few amazing screenshots).



I'm going to talk about a little bit of what I did on my last blog post, The Wedding, before I tell you what I did today. On my last blog post I had to help the Yakooza by ruining a wedding of one of General Tso's henchmen. The dungeon was not easy dungeon to solo, but I made it through with help from minions in the Pirate101 Crowns Shop! After I finished ruining the wedding, I sailed back to the Yakooza Lair, and found out that the Yakooza leader was actually Egg Foo Yung! He told me he needed my trust before he could reveal his true identity. Egg also said he couldn't give me the piece of the map unless I make sure General Tso is no longer in power since he makes many of the people in Mooshu suffer. Egg told me I needed to sail to Sujimara Village to find proof that General Tso is using his power in the wrong way by supporting Bandits that were making villagers suffer. I had to talk to Constable Tatami and he told me that needed help defeating Inoshishi Bandits and take a key and defeat their leader. 



The Inoshishi Bandits were not too difficult to defeat since I leveled my companions close to my level. I don't think this fight was as difficult but then the second, third, fourth, and so on fights were getting a little boring. I love Pirate101 but I think this might have been one of the collect quests that take longer than most collect quests do. I had to fight and defeat 32 Inoshishi Bandits ( there were 8 different fights) in order to collect the key to the Bandit Chief. I'm just glad they were easy to defeat or it would have been longer for this post to be made for you all. :) I think my healing doubloons from farming Friar helped me with each and every fight. I don't really have as many fights for this blog post, but I do have another continued blog post I plan on making tomorrow or possibly Friday. :) I'm sure you already know what the next quest is since I mentioned it.. but if you don't, there's a picture attached below. :) Thank you all for reading and until next time.. I'll see you around the skyways!

Where does this sigil lead to? Make sure to check back next time to see!

No comments: