July 24, 2015

Arrrrrrggghhh!

Ahoy Pirates!

I'm back with another adventure from last Friday! I'm currently away on vacation but I should be back by my Birthday week! :D I've been busy trying to get as many posts together for you to read when I'm gone because I wanted to give you something to read while I'm gone. :) I love making posts for all of you and your support really does mean a lot to me. :D Okay... time to get started on my post about my Swashbuckler's next quest!




Before I tell you what I did today, I'll talk about what I did on my last blog post.. On my last blog post, The Bandit Cave, I had to run enter the Bandit Cave and defeat the Inoshishi Clanlord. I didn't make it to the Clanlord right away and had to defeat many Sorcerers and collect talismans to get rid of the magical gate that was blocking the way to get to the true leader of the Inoshishi, the Inoshishi Clanlord. After I defeated the Clanlord, he told me that the Inoshishi Bandits already won and I had to talk to Mayor Komatsu to find out more. The Mayor told me that the Inoshishi Bandits stole all of the boats in Sujimara and were on their way to Yama Kai and the Holy Sage, Wan Mo is in danger. Today I sailed to Yama Kai Shrine and to warn Wan Mo about the danger he was in. 




Wan Mo told me a story about Malistaire cursing the Emperor and many people trying to take his power while the Emporer was under the sleeping curse (Once Upon a Time anyone?). Wan Mo didn't get to tell me the name of the worse one since he was hurt by Ninja Pigs! The Ninja Pigs ran away to Kaizoku into the Cavern of Whispers.. I'm going to end the post here for now and finish up tomorrow since the next post is a long one! I'll finish with another post in a few days! :D Thank you all for reading, and until tomorrow... I'll see you around the skyways in the past and future! :P 

Check back in a few days for a better action-packed post! :D 







2 comments:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Once Upon a Time! :D Nice post as always! I hope you're having fun on vacation :)

Autumn DreamWalker said...

Once Upon a Time! Nice post as always! :) I hope you're having fun on vacation :)