September 19, 2015

Stairway to Randomness!

Hello Wizards!

I've been so busy the past few weeks with homework that I haven't had a chance to level until today! I decided to level my ice wizard, Edward Wintergem, with Autumn Dreamwalker's myth and ice wizards since a new world might be released soon.. you know, Polaris. :D The enemies of Polaris better prepare because we don't play around! :P





I've been excited about Polaris for awhile now, but I know I have a lot of catching up to do to enter the world. Today was a lot of fun because most of the battles we went through actually went our way! You know when I level, I always take screenshots even when I'm not planning on making a blog post. I love taking screenshots of the game for memory for anytime in the future when I decide to go back in time and read what I did. :D This post is random but still a great memory because I had a lot of fun! Homework is fun too, right?! :D Well, probably not to many, but I've had a lot of fun with my programming assignments. Wait... where am I going with this post?!

Oh yeah.. Wizard101! Today we went through Morganthe's memory quests and quest a little through the Sardonyx. I think I told you about the Sardonyx on my fire wizard so I won't talk about much about the quests we went through. I will tell you that I'm glad we're questing again because by the time the next world is released, we'll be ready! If you're not ready, make sure you buy that membership or crowns and catch up before they release the new world. I believe it'll be a main world, but if it's a side world, I'm sure Kingsisle won't disappoint us! :D Complete your side quests and level your pets, because I think this next world is going to be a lot of fun. That's it for today, I'll make another post next week if we level again to let you know where we are. :D Thank you for reading this random blog post. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.

The Stairway to Heaven!

No comments: