January 3, 2016

Wizard101: Winter Party!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a great day! I know I am because this is an announcement of another Wizard101 Event! The Santa Run #3 event was a great turnout and it really means a lot to me that so many of you took time out of your day to attend my event. :D I told you a few days ago on my Wizard101 Goals post that I wanted to bring the community back together, and I will make sure that happens this year. This is going to be another contest free event because many of the events in the past didn't have contests. I want everyone to have fun, so invite all of your friends and somebody that might be new to the Wizard101 community! We can welcome them to the community by attending this Winter Party (I couldn't think of a fancy name). More information below!!



When?
Saturday, January 23rd, 2016

What Time?
1:00 P.M. PST
3:00 P.M. CST
 4:00 P.M. EST

Where?
We'll meet in the Ice Tower - Vampire Realm, Area One!

When Everyone Is Ready: We'll then teleport to my life wizard's Winter Wind Tower house where we can PvP, play tag and just hangout. :D I'll use my death wizard, Edward, to teleport anybody that might not have a way to get there. 

Why?
I want to get the community together again, without contests. I think this will be a lot of fun and I hope to see you there. Spread the word! If you attend, try to talk to everyone, make new friends! :D This party can last as long as you want it to. Make sure to show up in the Ice Tower early (before the times listed above)! I hope to see you there!! Lets celebrate how much we love cold temperatures, snow, hot chocolate and the community (first three are strange coming from a life wizard). Follow @AroundTheSpiral on Twitter for any update about this event. Don't forget to mark your calendars!


No comments: