January 6, 2016

Level 101!

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a great week. I can't believe my break is almost over! Next week I start school again and that means more studying. The past few semesters I've been behind on posts because I was behind on homework. I have plans to finish my homework and make Wizard101 a treat for finishing my homework for the day. :) I still want to make plenty of posts and have events (like the Winter Party on January 23rd, I hope to see you there). Lately, I've been slacking and I don't like doing that. I have still been leveling but I haven't made as many posts about my questing adventures as I would like to. You know that I've quested on my wizard over break and that has been a lot of fun!



Lately, I've been questing my ice wizard, Edward Wintergem. I've been questing through the end of Khrysalis starting in the Sardonyx and I'm nearing The Hive (an area just before the Shadow Palace). I also made it to level 101! I always wondered what spells/attacks wizards would have at level 101. It was pretty cool to hit that level after nearly seven years! He was my first wizard and it was always my plan to make sure he hit that level before any of my other wizards. My ice wizard has plenty of health and resist and I haven't had any trouble soloing the area. Many of us started soloing the game, so it wasn't anything new to me. :) That's where my ice wizard has been so far.



If you have read my ice storm posts the past few weeks, you know that I have been questing with my sister, Melissa Rainstrider. We started questing at the end of Azteca and we're currently in the Sardonyx! We quested so much the past few days that we also made it to level 101 (almost 102). :D I don't think we'll make it to level 110 before school starts but we made it a lot farther than I thought we would. I was worried we'd be stuck in the 90s for centuries, not that there's anything wrong with the 90s. Haha! I'd rather be stuck in the 2000s. Wait... where is this post going?! Anyways... we have had a lot of fun questing and I'm happy that my storm wizard, Edward Stormgem, and my sister's ice wizard also made it to that level. I think I'm going to end this post now and listen to some 2000s music.. Thank you for reading! Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral! :P

Me: "Say cheese!" Storm Lord: "No! I don't like pictures!"  


1 comment:

Swordroll said...

Your screenshots are beautiful!