July 20, 2018

New Community Manager: Mathew Anderson

Hello Wizards & Ahoy Pirates!

Today, our awesome community manager, Tom Purdue, announced that he would be leaving the community manager position to fulfill an awesome new promotion as Game Designer on a Kingsisle Mobile Game, Animal Cove. He also announced that we will now have a new community manager, named Mathew Anderson. He will be known on the Wizard101 Message Boards as Sparck and the Pirate101 Message Boards as Bat Masterson.

Tom has been a very great help to this community from the very start. He started blogging about Wizard101 nearly 10 years ago! Since then, he's brought the community closer together in various ways - Blogging, YouTube, streaming, etc. I know he'll be a Game Designer on Animal Cove, but I am glad I got to know him as both a Fansite Owner & a Community Manager. He's given many people, including myself, chances to bring this amazing community together. Thank you so much for being an awesome community manager. The entire community appreciates everything you have done for this game. Thank you so much for all of the support you've shown my website & the events that we throw for the community. You're the Grandfather of Blogging and Community Management!


It's now the time to welcome our new community manager, Mathew Anderson! We're happy to welcome you into this community. I look forward to working with you for many years to come. As I've stated in my email, I know you'll do a great job! Thank you for everything that you will do in the future. Now, if any of you would like more information about this change, you can view the message board links by clicking on the links below or you can view the upcoming episode of Kingsisle Live:

Wizard101 Message Boards

Pirate101 Message Boards

Kingsisle Live
Thursday, July 26th at 4:00 pm CDT

Thank you again, Tom! Here's to a very bright future for both of you! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can’t wait to see Matthew Anderson in the upcoming ki live, I’m pretty sure he will do a good job as a community manager 🙂

Blaze Shadowhorn said...

I see a me O.o Talk about a throwback photo!

So hyped to have Matthew be apart of the KI community and I can't wait to see the impact he has moving forward!

Tom, thanks again for all your work over the past few years! If it wasn't for you, none of us would be here. You inspired us all and I, personally, am so thankful for your friendship, mentorship and guidance since 2009. I wouldn't be where I am today career wise in esports if I never started Tales of the Spiral and I owe a lot of the foundation to you. Here's to your new adventures with KI and future success.

-Blaze Shadowhorn / Yadin / Shadowhorn / Greatest Thaumaturge Ever (sorry Icy)