March 7, 2019

Throwback Thursday: Video Guides

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday! Today I thought I'd make a Throwback Thursday post about our video guides for our events. Many of you already know that when we host events, we ask all of you to watch specific video guides before attending. Did you know that our first official event guide was released nearly a year after our first Run event?


The first video guide ever recorded for one of our events was released on July 6th, 2016. This guide was for our Christmas in July Santa Run! I actually had to record most of our first video guides two or three different times due to the recording stopping at random times. During this time, we also didn't stream so during an event we had to run through each different area and remind everyone to watch the video guides! Ah! That was such a hassle. But in the end, I was happy because everyone knew where to run after watching the guide.

On top of having a Throwback Thursday type of post. I thought I'd talk a little bit about an event that will take place this Summer... The Holiday Mashup! I've already been planning for this event well in advance. One reason I wanted to plan for it is that I want to make this year's Holiday Mashup the longest path we've ever taken for a Run Event. It's seriously going to be an amazing event. I can't wait to share more with y'all as we approach the event. Keep an eye out the next few months for more information about our events including the Bunny Run (April 2019) and Holiday Mashup (July 2019). Spread the word because these will be events you will not want to miss. Thank you so much for your support, everyone! Now... I should start working on video guides for our upcoming events. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.

Learn More About Our Events


No comments: