March 11, 2019

Wizard101: Group Questing In Dragonspyre - Week 3

Hello Wizards!

I hope you had an amazing weekend! My weekend was somewhat busy, but I'm now getting around to doing things that I should have done last week. One of those things that I needed to do was to make a Recap Post of our second week of questing in Dragonspyre.



Last week, we were finally able to group quest again. We went through the rest of The Drake Hatchery & quested through the majority of The Crucible. We were unable to finish this area, but we definitely made it through many quests. Some friends were also able to level up to 50! I can't wait to make more progress this week. Speaking of that, let's talk about the quest we ended on & when you can catch the stream. 


Quest: "Pick Up The Spare" in The Grand Chasm
Optional Tasks: Complete All Side Quests

Our Next Stream
Tuesday, March 12th
6:00 pm Central / 7:00 pm Eastern
https://www.twitch.tv/spiralvision

Thank you all again for your support! Keep in mind that these streams are open for everyone to attend and help out. We hope to see you there. Also... we will be having an event this weekend (Sunday, March 17th for St. Patrick's Day). We hope to see you there! Feel free to click HERE for more information about that event. Thank you all for reading. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.


No comments: