December 1, 2019

25 Days of Christmas - Day 1 - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Hi there!

It's here! It's here! It's HERE! The Christmas season is finally here! Can you believe that it's already December 1st?! I feel like this year flew by. I don't know if the exclamation points gave it away, but I love this time of year. I especially love this time of year because I can play as many of my favorite Christmas songs that I truly enjoy listening to. Speaking of that...



If you're new to my blog, I have had a tradition of sharing 25 of my favorite Christmas songs here on my blog. This is the 8th consecutive year! I started this tradition back in 2011. It's so crazy to think that I've shared so many Christmas songs - some of them being repeats - but it's tradition, so that's okay. :D Today, I wanted to share a special song that recently turned 25 years old - "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey - as the first song of 25 days of Christmas! I hope you check back each day for my all-time favorites. Okay, let's share it! Merry Christmas!

No comments: