December 16, 2019

Wizard101 Group Questing Returns In 2020!

Hello Wizards!

It's been a while since I've made a Wizard101 blog post! The last time I made a post (outside of events) was in early October. Today, I wanted to talk about something that you may have already heard about - Wizard101 Group Questing!



We started group questing in September of 2018. Since then we've leveled up nearly 80 times together. We've quested all the way from Wizard City to Mid-Avalon. On Monday, January 6th, 2020, we'll continue our group questing adventures! I would like to invite all of you to join us as we quest through each Monday next year through the game. 



We've made a lot of progress since the first of the year (even with many breaks). But I hope to quest a lot more next year with fewer breaks. If you are interested in joining us on our group questing adventures through Avalon, do save the date & time below! In the meantime, I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas & wonderful Holiday Season! Thanks to everyone that joined us this year. 2020 Vision! 

TBA
530pm Central / 630pm Eastern
Quest: "Dread Of Knight" - The Wild




No comments: