April 27, 2023

A Return To My Roots

 Hello Wizards!

Can you believe it? I spent three years building up a website I had no interest in continuing! I did, however, learn so much about the game compared to early 2021. Most of my wizards are now at max level! Edward Lifegem was far behind in previous years, but he's max; I'm working on making my pets the best they can be for the upcoming world, Wallaru.


I'm excited to quest in the new world; there are things I've missed in making blog posts. Guides aren't everything - I'll eventually move all of the guides I made on Around The Spiral to this blog. I want to interact with all of you as I did for over a decade through blog posts. There are many things I have planned for the community: the return of in-game events, streams, YouTube videos, and new blog posts! 

Blogs are pretty old-fashioned. It's about time they make a comeback! I'm not setting a schedule for when I'll make new blog posts. I hope you'll join me on my return to Around The Spiral. There are many life updates I'd love to share with you as the year progresses. Also, Around The Spiral turns into a teenager in a few weeks. 13 Years Old. I mean, how is time flying by so quickly?!

Anyway, Thank you all for your support over the past 13 years. I look forward to meeting with everyone here and throughout the community! Keep checking back for more updates. Also - don't forget to join us for Fansite Festival this week. It'll be a blast! Thank you for reading. Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral.


No comments: