May 2, 2023

I'm Looking Forward To The Halloween Run

Hello Wizards!

Yeah, it's still May. I've had this obsession with Halloween as of late. I've seen flowers that are "Fall" colors and I keep thinking about this year's Halloween Run. I already plan to announce the event next month after the Pride Run. I've never announced an event so far in advance but I want to go all out for this event. 

My plans are to promote to parts of the community the event hasn't been promoted. My main goal is to let everyone know there are people that love hanging out in game to make new friends and have fun together. The Halloween Run has always been one of my favorite types of events to attend - despite hosting it. You may have recently read that we're planning on hosting events first and activities second. This is the outline for the events here on out. I'll give everyone a reason to stay for the activities - adding new ones and bringing old loved & popular ones back. 

The main reason I'm looking forward to the Halloween Run is because we've missed at least three years of them in a row due to many different reasons. We will NOT miss this one. I want to make up for all of the lost time. If you're new to attending these events - I welcome you to join us in a year of fun. I hope to add more events throughout the year, but not so many that we get burnt out. 

I tweeted out that I wish we could host the Halloween Run now. Gosh, if I could, you know I would. It wouldn't be strange - I've hosted a Santa Run event back in 2020 when COVID was just being announced. It was a way to get everyone's mind off of the awfulness of the world at that time. However, I will wait for the Halloween Run. October will be here before we know it... We just have to... wait. Plus we have other great events coming up. If you see any time wizards - tell them we'd like it to be October about now. Thanks! Until next time, I'll see you around the Spiral.



No comments: