May 1, 2023

It's Not About Me, It's About You

 Hello Wizards!


I hope all of you had an amazing weekend. It was quite a weekend with Fansite Festival. I wanted to thank the main hosts - Sheldon and also Iridian Willow for putting this event together despite being very busy! They managed to set up the times, send out all of the codes, and promote & also host their own events. Thank you for all of your hard work!


Show Your Support By Following Them On Twitter

@SheldonCentral

@Iridian_Willow


In addition, I wanted to thank you all again for your support on Saturday. Your feedback always helps me improve what needs to be improved. You are the reason that these events take place and it's only fair to make the events fit your expectations. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again throughout the year. I hope to host some mini events in addition to our main run events. I'll keep you updated on that. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to make this post this morning because I was thinking about y'all. Thank YOU for making these events happen. 



No comments: