March 1, 2013

March 2013 Pirate101 Newsletter

Ahoy Pirates!

Its a new month, March! I'm surprised, time is going by very fast. Okay lets get started :) This months newsletter has a lot of great things that happened last year such as Fansites accomplishments/ interviews, the updates to the game, and the winner of the recent puppet pirates! Sounds like last month was actually a very busy month. This month they hint at new promotions, surprises, and contests from Official Pirate101 fansites. I don't know anything at the moment but I can't wait to find out! I'll make sure when the contests are announced it will be a very fun contest. Oh I forgot to tell you something else... NEW Rogue Gallery!


Wow, I was wondering when they would do one about him, I'm very glad they did! This makes me wonder if they are planning to do this every month about different main Pirate101 characters. Who knows they might, I think that would be very cool if they did! Make sure to check out the video, great information about him.


Click the link to read more of the March 2013 Pirate101 Newsletter! Make sure to read the April 2013 letter when its released! You will see updates here every month on the Newsletter label. See Ye Around the Spiral!

1 comment:

Paige Dreamcloud said...

Looking forward to seeing what YOU and KI have up your sleeves regarding contests :D And am excited to see what will be coming to Pirate101 in the future :)