March 17, 2013

Pirate101 St. Patrick's Day Contest Code

Ahoy Pirates,

I really want to thank you for all of the fun on this contest! Keep liking and following Around the Spiral on Facebook and Twitter for future contests. This has to be my favorite contest and here's the short post. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! If you haven't make sure to enter the raffle contest, that's one last chance to get a code for 5,000 crowns and 5,000 Pirate101 Gold. Congratulations to everyone who has won a code, I gave out about 15 codes I believe and it was a lot of fun giving them out :) Thank ye for being a great community! See ye around the Spiral!

Official


Yeah, that's not it though, here you go! :D I had to hide this code in a new blog post :)

Code already redeemed.


5,000 Crowns and 5,000 Pirate101 Gold

Can only be redeemed on one account.

Give a special thanks to our Pirate101 Community manager, Tom Purdue/ Kingsisle for this contest!



No comments: