May 18, 2013

Closer to Valencia! (2/3)

Ahoy Pirates!

If ye haven't had a chance, make sure to read my Closer to Valencia 1/3 before reading this one. I last left off on a quest from Django to defeat dog pirates in the Scurvy Dog Hideout. I don't think that'll be too bad right? They are only dog pirates! I'm hoping it isn't as difficult as the wharf rats yesterday, wow, those wharf rat ships were hard to sink. I'm glad I finally made it through though. Here's a few pictures of my questing through the Scurvy Dog Hideout.
Subodai defeating the last Dog Pirate, had to defeat 4 of them!
After defeating all of the dog pirates, the dog pirates told me I had to go in the ship behind Subodai to find the Indigo Windstone. I have to find the Indigo Windstone to access the stormgates to travel to Dragonspyre and then Valencia. When I entered the pirate ship I found the Indigo Windstone and of course, storm sharks!

The Indigo Windstone
Who will win this fight? Do ye think we will or the storm sharks?
Yes, the pirates have won this fight. Pirates FTW
That's it for today, make sure to look for the 3rd post tomorrow. Maybe I'll finally access Valencia next time. Before I end the post.. After defeating the storms sharks and getting the Indigo Windstone I went back to the three monkeys to tell them the good news. Here's the sneak peak for tomorrow's post. Enjoy and see ye around the Spiral! 

No comments: