May 2, 2013

May 2013 Monthly Newsletter

Ahoy Pirates!

Welcome to another monthly newsletter post, this month Kingsisle has announced the test realm which has a new bazaar, mounts, enemies, ships, powers which comes with two new books/worlds, 13 & 14 books Marleybone and Aquila! This is the first time Kingsisle has ever released two new worlds to the test realm and soon the live realm. When I logged into the test realm at first there was a little bit of lag but it all stopped, I believe there was less lag in the skyways because that was another thing Kingsisle fixed! I was expecting it to be laggy since when other worlds are released to the test realm (Wizard101) it usually is laggy. I really do thank Kingsisle for fixing so much in the test realm and listening to their players. I already know Pirate101 is my favorite game, and if you're reading this and haven't tried it out.. you should try it out and level all the way through :) Okay before I make this post too long, here's a few things Kingsisle has for us on the May Monthly Newsletter!

Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery: Catbeard

Hints from One-Eyed Jack

Are you having trouble in cool ranch defeating the bumbaloons? Well One-Eyed Jack has some great advice on how to defeat them. After you're done reading all of the newsletter make sure to scroll down to the bottom where you see Hints from One-Eyed Jack and read his advice to you! I'll make sure to read this when I make it there on my Swashbuckler, Edward Cringle. He's not far away from this area and I was worried but I know when I read One-Eyed Jack's advice again it won't be as bad. :D

Click Catbeard to read the rest of the May 2013 Newsletter!



No comments: