May 1, 2013

Pirate101 Marleybone- My Thoughts (Sneak Peek)

Ahoy Pirates!

I was busy most of the day leveling through part of Marleybone on the test realm. I can't believe the amount of detail Kingsisle has put into this world. It's actually my favorite world on Pirate101 and I hate saying it but it's better than Wizard101's Marleybone (one reason being I don't get caught a lot-- so far). I'm pretty sure all of you will love this new world once it's released to the live realm soon. If you would you like to test this new world out just click this-- Pirate101 Test Realm -- to download the test realm. You have to be a member or have bought $6 or more online within the last 30 days. Make sure you know that before clicking!

My Pirate101 Marleybone Pictures

So far I'm only going to post these photos, to give you an idea of what we're going to fight once we get to Marleybone! This is a sneak peek and you clicked on it so no blaming me for showing you :) Also... I have a new YouTube video with my favorite music in Marleybone from Westminister Skyway! Click on the link below if you would like to listen. That's it for this post. See ye around the Spiral!

No comments: