June 2, 2013

Aquila Crowns Shop Vessel Contest!

Ahoy Pirates!

This is the second, main, contest I'm having thanks to Kingsisle! This one will be a little difficult but I think it will be a lot of fun. Before I tell ye what the contest will be, I'll tell you what I'm giving away! With this contest I'm giving away two Aquila pirate ships that haven't been released to the crowns shop yet. They are for level 59+ pirates only. So if you have a high level character you want to enter with this contest make sure to enter. I'm also giving away 5 more Heroic Anchors! Here's more information about this epic contest!

Create a Companion Contest

  • Details- Create one companion. Make sure to include a lot of details about yer companion. What level will we get this companion? What will it look like? What talents will it have? Epic hits? If ye would like to, include a picture. If not try to include as much details about this companion as possible. Details matter, if ye don't have a picture that's fine, like I said, include as many details as possible if ye don't have a picture. Please don't include a companion that's already on the game. 
  • When- This contest will start today and end two weeks from today, Sunday, June 16th. I will announce the winners at 12:00 P.M. that day. Take yer time, because ye won't have to submit your companion right away. 
  • Prizes- There will be a 1st and 2nd place winner. The first place winner will receive a Aquila Vessel/10,000 Crowns PLUS a heroic anchor with 2,500 Crowns. The 2nd place winner will receive a Aquila Vessel/10,000 Crowns. I will also have 4 extra winners that will receive a heroic anchor that has 2,500 Crowns included. 
  • Submitting- When you are done creating your companion, submit yer companion by emailing me at: edwardfrostgem@gmail.com  with your Pirates name, school and level. Please include these so I can tell everyone who you are if you win! I'll post the winners and their entries on this site when the contest ends. 
Ship with talents- ye can also see the Heroic Anchor!
I hope all of ye enjoy this contest and since this is a huge pirates contest, I'm asking wizards to give all pirates a chance to enter. If ye do play Wizard101 & Pirate101 please feel free to enter the contest!  This ship is a great ship and I've actually tried it out. I think ye'll love it. Just so everyone knows, this ship is for level 59+ pirates (not nautical level 59+). I hope ye have fun creating your companion. If ye would like to know what talents the Heroic Anchor gives go to the recent Pirate101 contest click this link, Heroic Anchor/Crowns Raffle. Here's another picture the awesome ship!


Update: Winners will be announced tomorrow, June 17th 2013. If you haven't entered you may enter, deadline is until 12:00 P.M. CST. Good luck everyone!

No comments: