June 21, 2013

My Pirate101 Update (My Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor)


Howdy Pirates! Before I update ye about everything, I'm going to update ye about my Swashbuckler, Edward Cringle. Today I finally had a chance to quest again through Pirate101 on my swashbuckler after who knows how long! I'm glad I'm not too busy anymore because I was really missing questing on Edward Cringle.. I only remember a few details about Valencia so I can't really tell ye everything I've been through on this character since the past couple of months have been crazy and the only time I've had time to quest are the mornings (most likely I probably don't make sense through any of the posts lol). :D Since I don't remember it'll be like starting off new! I started off sailing to Cool Ranch since I had the windstone and travel papers to pass. I'm very excited because I know Cool Ranch is a fun world and I get to dress like a cowboy. Don't worry ye'll see that soon enough. I'm not going to blog just yet about my adventures through Cool Ranch since its morning and I'm sure ye'll wonder if I had too much yum before I made this post! I'll give you an update on what I've been doing on Pirate101 though. With Edward Cringle, I have been nautical leveling so I could buy nice ship equipment throughout Cool Ranch. I've also been farming for gold to level my companions. With my Witchdoctor Edward, I've also been nautical leveling with Autumn Walker, and farming for ship equipment from a boss in Aquila. I've actually been busy on the game too but haven't had time to make a blog post. I'm glad I had a chance to make this post today though! I'm going to start blogging again very soon so don't worry about that. I can't wait to level Edward Cringle again, going to make the posts interesting from now on. I will not blog about every single detail. I think leveling will go faster if I do that. I'll probably only blog about bosses. Well, that's all the updates I have. I do see that a bunch of ye are reading my old posts which is great! I can't wait to make new ones for ye to read. I will start making new blog posts during this weekend. See ye around the skyway until then!

No comments: