June 26, 2013

Wizards Unite's 2nd Birthday (Late Post)

Hello Wizards!

A few days ago Wizards Unite (Ian Stormstaff and all of the wonderful staff at WU) had a birthday party! Wizards Unite is a great site that really has a lot of information, awesome posts and of course awesome staff. I'm pretty sure all of you will love this site once you see it. Before I get ahead of myself... lets talk about the party! Ian Stormstaff had three houses connected with teleporters for PvP, Games and just a nice Mooshu house to look at. It was a lot of fun and there were a lot of wizards there. Ian never fails with his parties. :D

This will sound unbelievable but this is the only photo I have!

I can't believe I don't have any more pictures, because there were a lot of wizards in the other houses, I promise I'll take more pictures next time though. After this party was finished I had fun at the DeathSword Maze made by Jacob DeathHorn. It was a lot of fun, I actually had a team and we went through all of his houses and mazes. At first I was sent back to the beginning, but finally caught up with many nice wizards. I'm glad I had a lot of fun! Please make sure to visit the Wizards Unite website, and follow @JacobDeathHorn, on Twitter for more information on his wonderful mazes. Thanks so much for the fun! Here's to many more years for Wizards Unite and The DeathSword Maze!

No comments: