December 1, 2013

I Hate Snakes (Pt. 2)

Ahoy Pirates!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I certainly did, I was missing yum with the feast but I'm sure I can get plenty once I'm back on the game, right? :D I had time to spend with family and I had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving, I hope all of you who do celebrate Thanksgiving had a great time with family too. :) Before I start this post, let me tell you Edward Cringle is about to turn ONE! He turns one on the 23rd of this month. I can't believe I've been questing him that long but I'm happy I kept blogging about him and I will continue to do so until I'm level level (not a mistake) in the future. :P Thank you all for reading my Edward Cringle posts! Now its time to start blogging about snakes, something I don't want to blog about but I will so I can continue to quest. :D


That snake is huge and if there were snakes like that outside of the game, I promise you I wouldn't be talking to it! :P I decided to talk to it on here since it isn't going to attack me or anything, and Sister Snake told me that Three Scars tricked her by turning her son into a Sky Snake and she wanted to destroy her son but he didn't? LOL What a nice mother you are. :P She sent me to get her son's fangs broken fangs since the bison didn't. So that means she wants me to ATTACK MORE SNAKES?!!?! I mean... she wants me to attack more snakes. :) After getting her son's fangs I went back to talk to her..


That's awesome! I'm hoping that means I won't meet you again. It was not nice meeting you. :) Looks like my next post will be about me talking to the Big Sky Hunters to tell them the good news. I know this isn't my favorite quest but I'll give you a hint on my next quest if you don't know.. Striped Buffaloons! See y'all around the Spiral. :)

No comments: