December 23, 2013

It's The Holiday Season! (Post, Not A Christmas Song Post :D)

Hi there!

I haven't really made a post that didn't relate to the holidays in awhile. Sorry, I'm making another post related to the holidays so if you're tired of it, its okay if you don't want to keep reading. :) I just wanted to wish all of you a wonderful Holiday. I'm celebrating Christmas (I'm sure everyone that's viewed my site noticed that), and can't wait since I'm excited for it (and that)! I hope you're as excited as I am about the Holidays. :D I know its keeping me from posting normal posts other than Christmas songs, sometimes I miss posting the Christmas songs. This has happened because I'm busy and don't want to post too much since Christmas only happens once a year and I want to celebrate it now and enjoy it before waiting another year. I promise I'll start blogging again after Christmas or maybe after New Years. It depends. I usually take time off during the holiday season every year and I'm back again stronger than ever. I have so many plans for 2014! Yes I'm going to be here another year, HAHAHA Get ready haters. :D Kidding, but seriously. Nothing will make me leave until I'm ready (no idea at the moment but no worries). On New Years Eve I'll create a blog post about my New Years Resolutions I hope to complete next year and a look on 2013 on Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem. Thank you for reading this year everyone. Thank you to all of those that have just joined this site this year, last year, the year before that (2011), and before that (2010)! :P Here's to another great year! :D I hope all of you have a great Holiday. :)

No comments: