April 16, 2014

Pirate101: Online Safety Contest!

Ahoy Pirates,

I thought I'd have a contest that I haven't had on this blog, an Online Safety Contest! How does this online safety contest work? Well.. I want all of you to email me an online safety tip you follow that you want everyone else to know. If your email is like another email, that's okay! I want everyone reading this blog that it's important to stay safe online and I think it would be awesome if a friend of someone that is having trouble staying safe online safety tips on this blog to let them know that online safety is important. This isn't an Easter contest that I originally planned to have, but I think it'll be great to have something like this to help everyone.

  • Step 1: Enter By Emailing Me- Enter this contest by emailing me at edwardfrostgem@gmail.com with your online safety tip and your pirate's name and level! This contest STARTS TODAY and ENDS April 21st at 4:00 P.M. CST. I will then announce the contest winners shortly after 4:00 P.M. CST on a new blog post of the winners.
  • Step 2: I'll Judge The Entries- Next Monday I'll announce all of the winners by judging which is the best online safety tip to follow. I would like your online safety tip to be at least two sentences but less than a paragraph since there will be multiple winners. Everyone who wins will then have their entry and their pirate's name posted on a new blog post Monday and will be emailed their code they have won. You can learn more about what codes you can win on step 3!
  • Step 3: Codes That Winners Win- I have a few codes to giveaway for this contest. I will be giving away: FOUR CROWN CODES that's worth 1,500 Crowns, TWO RANDOM SPRINGTIME PETS, and TWO WITCHDOCTOR LAB HOUSE ADD-ONS. There will not be any level of prizes because I'll be mixing up the codes and giving them out by random. You'll have to see what code you get. There will be eight winners! Good luck everyone. :)
Yay... Random Picture Time!!! :D (This Pic does not grant you pickled herring as a prize)

3 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

I love it. Great idea. I assume you will be sharing all the great ideas?

Edward Lifegem said...

Thank you! :) Yes, I'll be sharing all.

Edward Lifegem said...

If you won a code from my other contest, you can enter this contest. I want all of your great ideas! If I have another one this week, you can't enter that one. Thanks everyone! I'm sorry about my last post but I had to get the truth out there. Thanks again for your support.