April 14, 2014

Springtime Pets Are Now In The Crowns Shop!

Ahoy Pirates!

Kingsisle released the Springtime Pets in the Crowns Shop today! If you haven't heard by now, I've been giving away codes that have to do with these springtime pets. They are so cute. I have two or three of them on the game now and I think they're my favorite pets. :) I'm sure you've noticed the pets I've been hiding on this blog, that's exactly what Kingsisle released in the crowns shop. :D Make sure you get these pets before Easter ends! If you would like more information about these pets, just click HERE. I'm going to give away a random Springtime pet on my blog now and if you follow my social sites @AroundTheSpiral on Twitter and Like Around The Spiral With Edward Lifegem on Facebook you'll know the next time I post a code. I will warn you all on the two before I post a code. I will continue doing this through tomorrow but on the 16th of the month, I will no longer post codes on my blog posts. I will have a new contest before Easter so make sure you look for that. Okay... here's the code. :D If you already redeemed a code, please allow others to have a chance to redeem this code. Thank you and good luck everyone. :)

For Random Springtime Pet

Y65LD5L23538M5MLQ594

1 comment:

Elijah Light Thief said...

Ugh i NEVER get these codes, even though i read your fantastic blog every day, lol.