June 6, 2014

A Wedding?!

Ahoy Pirates!

I didn't really want to make a new post because I'm getting close to my 1000th blog post! I'm still shocked I've made 998 posts (counting this post) on this blog so far. I guess you can say I'm addicted to Kingsisle's games. They made amazing games and I'm glad I created both of my accounts for both games because I enjoy sharing my adventures and thoughts about the games with you and Kingsisle. :) Anyways... I'll have my 1000th blog post in the next few days! Wish me luck. I'm trying to think of a good post to make and I believe it'll be a Wizard101 and Pirate101 related post. :) That's not what I plan on blogging about today though... I leveled my swashbuckler again and thought I'd share what happened after Fort Elena. :)



















On my last blog posts I had to break into Fort Elena prison to break out Mustang Sally and Napoleguin for Catbeard. The dungeon wasn't as bad as I thought it would be since the dungeon has a few yum yum fruits floating around which made it easy to enter the next fight with full health. I also got a companion training tome from the dungeon and I leveled one of my companions. :D After Fort Elena, I had to sail back to Catspaw to tell Catbeard the good news, or show Catbeard the good news. I had to take Mabel, the governor's daughter, back to Port Regal. The governor told me that the Brass Monkey escaped Fort Elena and he may want revenge. I'm not worried about him because I know the future... :O Anyways, after I returned Mabel and talk to the governor, I had to sail to Gortez's ship with Mustang Sally and Napoleguin. Gortez wanted me to break Napoleguin out of Fort Elena so he could win a war in Monquista and I needed to break out Mustang Sally to reunite her with Gortez. I told Mustang Sally about her father and she said she wanted to go back to Santo Pollo! This means I can finally start blogging about Cool Ranch again. :D I kinda miss blogging about Cool Ranch.. Anyone else miss it? :) 



















I had to talk to Don Rodrigo and show him the Mustang Sally/ Carolina was back and they still wanted to get married! True love? :) After I was done talking to Don Rodrigo I talk to Friar Cluck and told him that Don and Carolina wanted to get married and he was glad to hear the news and told me that a visitor was inside the Church waiting for me. I walked into the Church and found Don Rafael. He promised me on so many posts back that he would help me find Captain Blood if I helped him reunite Don Rodrigo and Carolina so that means I'm back on my main quest. :D Don Rafael told me that he fought battles with Captain Blood but doesn't know where his lair is and has never seen the map to El Dorado which makes me wonder he didn't tell me that after all of these quests! :P I guess I'm happy I reunited Don and Carolina. :P Don then told me that in Captain Blood's final battle, Blood's crew betrayed him and that they might know where his lair is located. Don told me that one of his crew members, Sly Winkum from Tumbleweed, might be able to help me. I promise, next time I'm going to sail to Tumbleweed before doing all of these quests to talk to someone else. I'm SO mad..... LOL, Kidding. :) I love Pirate101! Anyways, I think that's all I'm going to blog about today. My next Pirate101 post should be my 1000th post, so Happy Early 1000! :) Thanks for reading everyone!!


1 comment:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

Glad to hear you got the lovebirds united. :D I can't wait to hear what your milestone post will be about. Early congratulations.