June 28, 2014

Edward Lifegem Learns Shadow Magic & Gets His Level 98 Life Pet!

Hello Wizards,

I have some exciting news about my life character today.. Well.. you should already know it by reading the title of this post. My life wizard has finally learned Shadow Magic and earned his Level 98 Life Pet, Dryad! The good thing is that I had help for the eclipse tower.. If you don't want to take a long time leveling through the Eclipse Tower alone, just ask for help from a friend. :) I have been looking forward to shadow magic and my level 98 life pet since Khrysalis Part 2 was released. I still can't believe my life is level 98, I guess hard work does pay off. I know I had a lot of interruptions in the past few months but that won't stop me from getting my character to level 100 before next Friday. :D











He's not far from making it to level 100. I remember deciding in April that I would level my life wizard again to see how far he would get.. I started leveling in Avalon and now I'm almost in Khrysalis Part 2 (or I am, I really don't know if I am or not)! I have a good feeling I will get all of my wizards to level 100 before August 4th. I'm glad I have you all because if you wasn't here, I wouldn't be leveling my wizards to 100 as fast as I am now. It probably doesn't seem like I'm leveling them fast enough but considering all of the stuff that happened in the past two months... you can call me speedy! 









Since I made it to level 95, I've noticed that it's easier to defeat the bosses in Khrysalis alone... Matter of fact, this morning I had to defeat a nearly 30,000 health ice boss and one of his storm minions. That boss did take awhile to defeat but I made it through! I remember fighting malistaire long ago with four other friends and I thought he would be the most difficult boss and thought a 20,000 health boss would be crazy and we'd never be able to defeat a boss like that... Now that cap is level 100 instead of level 50, I change my mind and say a 50,000 health boss would be crazy!!! I'm kidding. :D Anyways... here's the moment you've all been waiting for.... Here's my life Dryad pet, Stella!!! 

Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time when I make it to level 100! :D


No comments: