August 13, 2015

My YouTube Channel

Hello Wizards!

I hope you're having a great Thursday! I've been busy getting things ready for school and haven't had as much time to make as many posts as I would like to make. School starts next week, but I still have plans to make blog posts. I'm not going to make a schedule, but I am going to let you know that I'm not going to stop making blog posts like I did last year. My first year was crazy because I was getting used to College, but I still want to make blog posts about the game. I might go a few days without making a post if I'm busy studying for an Exam, but I promise I'm not giving up on you.. Speaking of not giving up, I decided to start posting YouTube videos on my YouTube channel again such as the video below!

My recent video is about one of my wizards, Edward Deathgem. He's currently level 60 and in Marleybone! I'm not going to tell you how this happened (a few of you might know), but I decided to make a few videos of him questing through Marleybone and if you like the videos, maybe a few more worlds. :) I'm going to try to make a few awesome videos, to see if you like them or not. I'm new at YouTube so don't expect anything too awesome. :P I'm still going to make blog posts here but every now and then I might make a YouTube video if I'm too busy this semester. If you would like to see more of my videos (new and old), click this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Edwardlifegem :D That's for now, I promise I'll get back to making the important posts I need to make soon! Thank you or all of your support. :) Until next time, I'll see you around the Spiral! 

1 comment:

Autumn DreamWalker said...

I love your videos! Poor lady/dog thing though :( You said you wouldn't help her :( LOL And wow, those sells they were hitting you with.....OUCH! :P I loaughed when they used a death shield :P hehe I can't wait to see more videos that you make, especially with a mic! :)