August 19, 2015

White Owl Tower

Hello Wizards!

I'm sorry I haven't made a Wizard101 post in awhile. I'm going to try to catch up on everything this weekend after I'm done with a few homework assignments. I'm sure you'll think I'm crazy by saying this, but I'm not as busy now as I was the end of last week and the beginning of this week! :P I might have homework, but the past few weeks have been crazy! That's it for homework and life talk, it's now time to Death and Myth talk?! Haha!!! I know, that was a hilarious joke.. :P



A few weeks ago I said I wasn't planning on talking about my Death and Myth wizard's quests unless they had a major quest or dungeon in the game. I decided I'm going to make a post every now and then to let you know how I'm doing on the game since I'm not blogging as much as I would like to. I've always been that type of blogger that loves logging onto the game and making posts about what I love about it. The White Owl tower is a dungeon that is memorable to me because it's really the first major dungeon in Avalon. The White Owl tower had two (possibly three boss fights if you don't mess up on the potions below).



I didn't have any trouble with the potions since I found a guide on Wizard101 Central! :D I mean really.. Thank you everyone who makes guides because it would be difficult to quest through the game without a guide. I think the White Owl Tower was pretty easy since I made sure both characters were powered up before they hit the boss and minion. I thought this dungeon would be difficult for my wizards, but I guess I'm doing great and shouldn't worry as much. :) I think questing is going great so far and I can't wait to have one day during a weekend to quest as much as possible. Yeah.. I'm planning that. Maybe I'll make a post about that sometime to let you know how that goes. So far, everything is going great. I didn't want to make this post another guide post, just another update on how things are going. BTW, my Death Wizard is level 75 and my Myth Wizard is level 76! :) Now I think it's time to make a few more blog posts. Thank you all for your patience and support! Until next time, I'll see you around the spiral. :D

That's cool! I didn't do anything to this photo. You know I'm not good at graphics, it's all KI! :D

No comments: