November 17, 2020

A Transition To Happiness

 Hey there,


I hope all of you are doing well. I took a massive break from social media for a week and a half. While that may not seem like long - it was the longest break I've had in almost 10 years. I gotta say, I'm addicted. Something led to this much-needed break, though. 


I said it a few months ago, but I have been mentally unwell. I've had people use this to their advantage to make me a bad guy, even though I don't want to be a bad guy. However, many that I've had disagreements in the past have reached out to show their support. I truly appreciate that. With that, I want to say no matter how old you are, it's okay to be vulnerable, especially during a year like this. One thing I've done is continue to push forward despite the mistakes I've made. 


I'm done with people using my mental illness as a way to build themselves up. I've recently started a new medicine and I'm starting to feel more like myself again. I will continue working on myself. And I might have a Santa Run this year - but I'm going to mostly focus on my happiness. That means hanging around people I truly care about. I don't agree with 99% of the community. But I will always be here for people who need someone. I do hope you will be here for me during this crazy time. 

Now, I'm going to continue working on myself. And just letting everyone know, mentally, when it comes to life, I'm A-Okay! I love life... I mean, I'm a life wizard, after all. ;) My next step is to remove toxicity from my life. There are people in the community that uses people for their own advantage. I've seen it happen to numerous people in the community. I'm here to say, I'm no longer going to be used. Those days are officially over. It's time to start my transition to true happiness. The community made me happy at one point, and I believe it will again. 

I certainly have said I wanted to quit numerous times, but I come back. I don't want to be a "community leader". I want to be accepted as an individual in a place I was once accepted. Individuality isn't as popular as it once was. We need to change that. There needs to be one area in this crazy world where people can come to feel better. A place people can get away from politics, religion, etc. I'm no longer mentioning any of it ever again because we know what that got me into over the years - being judged by my cover. I'm going to continue working on my mental health, but in time, we, not I, will change the community for the better. 

No comments: