November 27, 2013

I hate Snakes (Pt. 1)

Ahoy Pirates!

Here's a post I didn't think I would make the day before Thanksgiving... Lately I've been catching up on Edward Cringle by leveling through main quests again and on my last post I had to finish making a Headdress for Brother Owl, one of the guardians, by sinking 12 ships. Today I have a new quest... It has something to do with snakes, something I really don't like blogging about. :P


After I help Brother Owl, I had to talk to Raven Eyes to tell him the good news. After all of that, I finally leveled to 24! :D I'm glad there was good news because I had one huge piece of bad news.. I had to fight snakes.. I had to summon Sister Snake, another guardian, by defeating sky snakes to get a sky snake egg to summon her.. Have I told you how much I hate snakes?! Oh wait... I don't have to, its the title of the blog post! Okay... I should be positive. :) I didn't like this quest at all! :D 


Bonnie, I don't want to look at it! Lol now that I'm actually happy I've gotten through part one of my fear posts.. I'm sure most of you think I'm crazy but its one of my main fears. Snakes are... bleh! Anyways, Lets end this on a positive note, I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving, I will make a post tomorrow but not an Edward Cringle post, that will be posted again on Friday.. You'll get to know more about this Sister Snake glowing eyes, nasty, BONNIE, I'm looking at it!!!

No comments: