November 11, 2013

Farming Waterworks!

Hello Wizards,

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the new world, Khrysalis, which I'm guessing should be released sometime this week or next week to the live realm. I am worried about gear since its really important to have the best talents during a new world release. I have no idea why I didn't think about this before Khrysalis was released but I am now and taking action! :P Today I farmed Waterworks with Autumn Dreamwalker and her myth wizard to try to get new gear. It was pretty fun farming on the game with Autumn again after being offline so long due to game error issues and being busy. After finishing the Waterworks Autumn ended up getting her myth robe on her myth wizard! I didn't really receive anything but I'm not giving up just yet, I'm going to keep trying to get gear for all of my wizards so I can be prepared for the next world. I know the next world isn't that difficult, at least what I've leveled through... That doesn't mean it won't be and that's why I'm preparing for the worse... LOL. Kidding. I know the next world is going to be a lot of fun! Autumn and I are planning on leveling our fire wizards again so I will have a few posts for that. I didn't get to make a post over Xibaibla (I have no idea how to spell that), so I will continue posting once we start questing again. I can't wait until Khrysalis is released. Make sure to prepare as much as you can before the next world is released so you don't have as much trouble questing through. You never know how much preparing will help you unless you try. See y'all around the Spiral! 

No comments: