November 2, 2013

November 2013 Pirate101 Newsletter

Ahoy Pirates,

Its November, one step closer to the Holidays, and Pirate101 has released their 11th Newsletter this year. In this month's newsletter Kingsisle hinted at new content being released in the 2nd year of Pirate101 which makes me wonder why they hinted at it this month and not last month or December. :D I have that feeling Kingsisle will release something new but I guess we'll have to see when they finally release new content. Here's a few other things KI added to their Newsletter..

New World, Side World, Or Quest? Completely Barmy! 


“The Ancient Ones aren’t the only ones who’ve gone. He’s gone . . . gone completely barmy, Captain!”

That's what Bonnie said on the Dialog to the Santa looking Pirate guy above. This makes me wonder if its a side world type of quest, side area in Skull Island that we haven't had a chance to visit or just a quest for everyone to enjoy. I have that feeling its a new quest that everyone can enjoy at all levels according to the Bonnie Anne picture above. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. We'll have to see what happens in the next few weeks. Kingsisle has said they'll release more screenshots and information in the next couple of weeks on their social media channels. I'm very excited now, can't wait to see what KI has planned for us!

Rogue's Gallery: Ol Fish Eye 

I couldn't find the YouTube video when searching through Blogger so you'll have to click on Ol' Fish Eye above to view the YouTube video about Ol Fish Eye. I love Rogue's Gallery, I'm glad we can learn more about one of the NPC's on Pirate101 each month. :D Once again if you'd like to view the video about Ol' Fish Eye just click the video above. If you'd like to read more of the Pirate101 Newsletter just click HERE. I'll post the next newsletter and more about what I think about it next month during... THE CHRISTMAS MONTH!

No comments: