January 9, 2014

Computer Problems

Hello,

I just wanted to make this blog post to keep you updated on why I haven't really made much blog posts in the past few months. I haven't really quest on the game lately because I've had a ton of issues on my laptop and it's been preventing me from leveling on both games. I've had internal errors on Wizard101 and that's kept me from leveling on there on any character in Avalon since October. Recently I've had connection issues that's prevented me from staying on the games long enough and I've had a lot of lag on Pirate101 and Wizard101 and I can't even level. I do have a few posts for Wizard101 that I had when I didn't experience much lag when leveling with Autumn but other than that I don't know what I'm going to do until I get my new laptop. I would like to apologize in advance just in case I don't get to post as much this month as I usually do every month. I promise I will start leveling again and making lots of posts but this is the reason I don't make questing posts and barely have anything fun or entertaining to blog about. I would like to thank you for reading my blog and I promise if there's any contests I will still have them and blog about any news in the Spiral! Thank you again and I'll see you around the Spiral.


FREE PIRATE101 CODE FOR ONE PIRATE!

F759D6LLW735F5M3Q688

Good for ONE random Yuletide Pet + 1,000 Crowns!

* Code has already been redeemed *

No comments: