January 1, 2014

It's a New Year!

Hi there!

I'm sure you have noticed that I have changed my blog to an old fashioned version of my blog from 2012. I decided to do this because I miss my old way of blogging and the way my blog looked when I first started. I am happy to have my old style back and I might keep it. Since it's a new year I will keep this version of my blog for the entire year. Oh... Happy New Year 2014!! :D Okay, I don't want to end this post without posting the changes on my blog. Here's a list of the changes..


  1. No More Slideshow: There's no longer a slideshow on this blog since I have a new blogger template. That doesn't mean I won't blog about important news. I still have plans on making a page that shows all of the important news going on in the Spiral.
  2. New Page Location: The pages are no longer below the title of the blog. The pages are now located below Follow By Email. The pages are still the same and will send you to the same location if you click on them.
  3. Still the Same: My blog will still be the same as it was. I'm still planning on playing Pirate101 and Wizard101 (a lot more than I did last year), and I will have a lot more questing blog posts this year. I really hope you like that I brought back the old version of Around the Spiral. I hope you all have a great day and Happy New Year. :) If you have any questions, just comment below!

Congratulations you found the Code!

9752D6LQM737Y5M3Q689

This code is good for a Prince Yulefest Companion + 2,500 Crowns * This code has been redeemed *!



No comments: